You can currently write to Rupert at:
P.O. Box 479
Information updated: 3/15/2012
Please direct ALL fan-mail to this address!
Have a question which needs a fast response? Contact Claire.
Pointers for writing to Rupert:
- As of 2010, Rupert is sending out letters and printed signed pictures to fans who send a letter to him.
- The best way to ensure yourself a reply from Rupert is to write on the back of the envelope your own mailing address. Also writing your address on your correspondance letter is a good idea, as if something happens to the envelope you won't recieve a reply!
- Providing a SAE (Stamp Addressed Envelope) is another good way to ensure a reply.
- Do not include any obscene material which Rupert may find embarrassing in your letter or package. This will lessen your chances of a reply substantially!
- Do not include food in your letter or package. Imagine opening up a letter yourself to find a squashed brownie or cookie which has travelled thousands of miles ... you get the idea.
- Not all letters are replied to by Rupert, if he's busy filming it will usually be a standard letter sent out to fans.
- Don't be disheartened if you don't recieve an immediate reply, as most fans usually wait 2-3 months before they recieve a letter back!